Pitt Gameday... | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree...but here is my issue with the offense. After the Clemson game, Dino said that Tucker getting only 5 carries has been addressed. For me, the single worse scenario is that Dino gets involved in the offense. His philosophy is a disaster. Leave the concepts and play calling to Anae and get out of the way.
I don't see any evidence that Dino has exerted influence to dictate changes. If anything they've gotten away from some of the gap scheme stuff they ran last year with lots of success.

I checked out when they starting getting political.
They only had 1 semi-political article, most of it was POS posters acting like anyone cared about their disbelief in Covid or their edgy posts about minorities

I hate to put it this way but how much is his value about right now? The Pitt guy was the best wide out in the country.
It’s a shame because I think he has to be playing hurt … and now his draft stock and nil potential has taken a huge hit. Hopefully they come out after the season and say what it was and it’s documented for scouts. Would love for him to come back but that dude was amazing last year and the first half of the Louisville game.

How do you let that matchup go? Hoeh against Baldonado has no chance.

Has to be the worst offensive line in all of football, at any level, ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom