Pitt Gameday... | Page 52 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
worst part is I already paid $75 for next week… maybe I Convince my kids 8:00 is too late for them.

I can’t believe this season has turned into “3 days until basketball”

I hope Dino and Anae are embarrassed

No other choice but to bomb it down the field now. Abandon the run, time is not on our side 11 points down against a run we can’t stop.

Coaching staff has given up. Imagine where we would be if they had their RB and didn’t throw 2 red zone picks.
BS

Game ball to defense for a valiant effort. If we could take away a previous game ball awarded to the offense then that would also be accurate

Nope. Just because they’ve bailed themselves out on a few plays doesn’t erase the fact the have been getting dominated all game.

I’m just amazed at how small we are overall against some of these teams. We are getting beat up consistently- Pitt RBs churn out yards. Sad.

I hate everything. Just utter garbage. I can’t believe I got fooled by Syracuse football again. We are who we are. It’s nothing.
I am not hopeful for the future either. I can’t help but look at the recruiting class so far and cringe.

The last three offensive performances are as bad as the first six games were good. You don’t get to sleepwalk the last half of the season because you hit your win total by week 7.

This chit is pathetic and Dino standing their lifeless with his hand on his chin pisses me off way more than it should.
He feels like we do. Season is toast. Difference is he is being paid millions to watch and we pay money to watch.

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THIS TEAM
We played a tougher schedule after being very fortunate to get to 6-0. Then key injuries compounded or depth issues, and teams realized they could overpower our ridiculously small offensive line.
The size doesn't matter 3-3-5 crowd can poo poo the concerns all they want, and explain that what we lack in size is made up for in speed, but I hate to break it to you...speed doesn't matter much when you're pounding the rock between the tackles. If you're fighting in a phone booth, I'd rather size than speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom