Pitt-Gonzaga game called off | Syracusefan.com

Pitt-Gonzaga game called off

NYCSUGrad

All Conference
Something's wrong with the court and the officials feel it's too dangerous to play the second half. Odd to say the least.

All the way to Japan for that to happen. Wow Dixon and Few have to be less than happy. At least it was a good thing to do for the troops.

didn't that happen a couple years ago too with some other outside game?

Something's wrong with the court and the officials feel it's too dangerous to play the second half. Odd to say the least.

I know what was wrong with the court: Pitt was on it.

So glad to hear their game got cancelled. Maybe somebody will do the right thing and cancel all their games for the next 125 years.

didn't that happen a couple years ago too with some other outside game?

Florida-Georgetown on one of the carrier ships.

Too many incidents of slipping on the court. The Pitt player that bounced his grill off the hardwood... harsh to watch. Have to call the game.

I don't get it, why do they keep playing these games? I understand you want to support the troops, but there are other ways of doing it.

O-X I assume your post (#12) is a tweet. For some reason I can only see about half of the tweets you post. This one, for instance is just a completely blank post. Happens about half the time in the daily articles thread too, some I can see and others are just blank posts. Maybe I need to check my Pitt filter.

O-X I assume your post (#12) is a tweet. For some reason I can only see about half of the tweets you post. This one, for instance is just a completely blank post. Happens about half the time in the daily articles thread too, some I can see and others are just blank posts. Maybe I need to check my Pitt filter.
I can always see them on my computer but can never see them on my phone.

Things tend to go badly whenever Georgetown or Pitt get involved.
th

Can you click on the blank spot, or hit your refresh button?

just noticed it was suspended. wondered what was going on... will they re-start game from current time or totally re-start?

just noticed it was suspended. wondered what was going on... will they re-start game from current time or totally re-start?

Neither, I think the game won't be played. The Florida - Georgetown game last year was cancelled during the game and I believe they never rescheduled it.

Can you click on the blank spot, or hit your refresh button?

I had refreshed a few times before posting that but now that I have left and come back I see a link to a cbs article. It looks like there is room for other stuff to be shown, but all I see is the link. Is that all that is there or is there other stuff I can't see?

I had refreshed a few times before posting that but now that I have left and come back I see a link to a cbs article. It looks like there is room for other stuff to be shown, but all I see is the link. Is that all that is there or is there other stuff I can't see?

There's an embedded tweet, and I added the link later.

They both link to the same story.

I see humor in this: Gonzaga and Pitt - 2 of the biggest long-term busts in the NCAA, can't even generate a single win when they play each other.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom