Pitt is 5th in the ACC in rushing defense | Syracusefan.com

Pitt is 5th in the ACC in rushing defense

Makes you wonder if the triple option, with the right talent, is sustainable in the ACC.

Win 4 OOC games, and a minimum of two conference games, probably more. Never get blown out because you’d be controlling the clock. Sign me up.
Dino's signature? Jb had the 2-3, George DeLeon the freeze option. Watershed moment!

I hope the Jets were watching. It's ok to give someone else a snap Woody, good grief

For all you brilliant analysts downgrading what we did against this horrible team. They couldn’t stop us even when they knew what was coming.

Remember that one time against BC they ran it down our throats even when we knew what was coming. Good times.

Sort of wonder where this OL run blocking has been all season?

Remember that one time against BC they ran it down our throats even when we knew what was coming. Good times.

Sort of wonder where this OL run blocking has been all season?
I don’t know what’s more funny - the fact that we ran the same play over and over in a one dimensional offense and Pitt couldn’t stop it, or people using this cluster of a game as a means to defend Dino.

Unreal, but expected.

Great win for the kids and I thought it was a fun game, but let's face it: resorting to these tactics to beat this Pitt team is a reflection of the deep issues facing the program. It's not going to work as well when teams have a chance to scheme against it, even when those teams are some of the ACC weaklings.

Great win for the kids and I thought it was a fun game, but let's face it: resorting to these tactics to beat this Pitt team is a reflection of the deep issues facing the program. It's not going to work as well when teams have a chance to scheme against it, even when those teams are some of the ACC weaklings.
We will probably find out in the next two weeks whether this is correct or not.

We lose to Pitt way too much historically it’s a nice win when you can pull better QBs out of the stands than the guys we have healthy like CDRW and Davis.

Id compare the opponent to the Louisville team we played Petrinos last year.

Wish we went to this at halftime vs BC.

I don’t know what’s more funny - the fact that we ran the same play over and over in a one dimensional offense and Pitt couldn’t stop it, or people using this cluster of a game as a means to defend Dino.

Unreal, but expected.

I suppose I got what I wanted. Beck continuing to run a play that was working. :confused:

Truly funny to watch that from Pitt. One of the worst defensive performances I’ve ever seen. Did Narduzzi throw out some Dinoisms in his presser. Took us by surprise, no film, didn’t plan for it etc.

Hopefully Narduzzi got a long extension with a ton of guaranteed money after his last couple good years.

I suppose I got what I wanted. Beck continuing to run a play that was working. :confused:

Truly funny to watch that from Pitt. One of the worst defensive performances I’ve ever seen. Did Narduzzi throw out some Dinoisms in his presser. Took us by surprise, no film, didn’t plan for it etc.

His halftime comments (I think halftime) might been the dumbest words I’ve ever heard a coach say. They didn’t know we were going to run the ball. Who the heck did they think was going to be throwing? Omg.

It's Shaferesque, like when we needed a trick play to beat an FCS Nova team.

I’m not sure what to make of the win today, but it certainly felt good! If we can win out & beat GT & WF we’re 7-5. I hope this happens. But I’m uncertain about the future of this program.

Makes you wonder if the triple option, with the right talent, is sustainable in the ACC.

Win 4 OOC games, and a minimum of two conference games, probably more. Never get blown out because you’d be controlling the clock. Sign me up.
See Ga Tech coached by Paul Johnson

It’s about injuries

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom