Pitt offers Sean Miller job | Syracusefan.com

Pitt offers Sean Miller job

per Rick Walsh of CBS Pittsburgh

Miller is in Pittsburgh working on the deal

WOW!!!!

Someone from Pittsburgh had said that the Miller family had a falling out with the Pitt program over the past ten years on twitter yesterday, not sure how true it is however.

Wow, I would be shocked if he took the Pitt job. He has it made in Arizona - he crushes it recruiting, has a great fan base, great weather, is head and shoulders the top dog in the West, and a pretty good team for next year. Leave all that for Pitt?

Is the top notch Arizona recruiting due to Sean Miller or because it's Arizona? Last thing we need is an Arizona like Pitt.
Though not having to go against zone destroyer Dixon any more is a huge plus.

Sean Miller has made the same number of final fours as Jamie Dixon.

Dixon's lack of Final Fours didn't stop him from owning us. Miller is a much better coach.

Arizona is the Syracuse of the West Coast. Huge fanbase, 1 NC, multiple FInal Fours, always a contender. Top 9-11 job nationally. Miller would be stupid to take the Pitt job unless he got a lifetime contract.

He will not recruit the same level he gets at Arizona to Pitt. That program recruits for itself not the coach.

I don't believe this.

skurey said:
Dixon's lack of Final Fours didn't stop him from owning us. Miller is a much better coach.

Who'll play a different style so there's no correlation.

yeah there's just no way he'd make that move right now. Archie maybe, but I tend to doubt that too as he has already turned down Florida

Anyone else get the impression that Pitt is going to have to go several spots down their wish list before they get some plan B to take the job?

Hopkins to Pitt. You heard it here first.

Yeah we definitely don't want Miller one state away. He already grabs top players from NJ/Philly from across the country, don't want to see him a 5 hour drive away.