Pitt offers Sean Miller job | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt offers Sean Miller job

If I'm Pitt AD, I go after Chris Mack, head coach of Xavier, hard and make him an offer he can't refuse. He's a good young coach with East/Midwest ties and Pitt can triple or quadruple his annual salary (approx. $875k). They can also sell it as an upgrade from Dixon.

If I'm Pitt AD, I go after Chris Mack, head coach of Xavier, hard and make him an offer he can't refuse. He's a good young coach with East/Midwest ties and Pitt can triple or quadruple his annual salary (approx. $875k). They can also sell it as an upgrade from Dixon.
I cant see Mack leaving except for a top job, which Pitt isn't. He's a Cincy boy, X grad, former X captain, former X assistant. And he's loyal not like that jock sniffer Mick Cronin.

Stallings would be fine by me. He is a decent coach but not anything special.

The fact a top half SEC coach is willingly to take a mid-tier ACC job speaks volumes of the 2 conferences.

Stallings would be fine by me. He is a decent coach but not anything special.

The fact a top half SEC coach is willingly to take a mid-tier ACC job speaks volumes of the 2 conferences.
I think you'd have to call him a barely-decent coach - seems to recruit ok but his teams have underachieved pretty much every year... so yeah, I'd welcome him in a heartbeat!