pitt - ok state | Syracusefan.com

pitt - ok state

upperdeck

Living Legend
watch the blocking, no drive out but acting in unison , same thing we do only better athletes at every skill position.

that Rb Hill is what we think we have in Pierre but we cant get outs on the field.

and then Pitt blows a coverage.. someday we will have a D do that for us, of course we will make the wrong read :)

its going to take too long Im sure the OK state fans who came will be pissed.

listen to the discuss OK state recruiting.. they need to get the guy who can project 2-3 yrs out.. we are in the same boat and it will be 2-3 yrs before the recruiting we need catches up to what want to do.. I think we might have several pieces of the skill guys in place of the oline catches up

it might be 4 tds before the 1st quarter.. looks like our game last year but with a defense

Always root for Gundy but seems like they meltdown at the end of the season every year. Hopefully they can break through this year. Randolph and those WRs are pretty unstoppable.

The Ok St WR #28 looks like one of our outside linebackers. They said he was a 10.4 guy but in HS to

Last edited:
I just watched Pitt bring middle pressure and Ok St threw a deep middle post for 6. The middle pressure didn't seem to bother them.

Sorry feel free to merge this with the other thread.

Taking Mason Rudolph before JT Barrett is the smartest college fantasy move of my life. He is 20-28, 423 yards, 5 TDs in the first half.

Yikes...

I think Narduzzi is Pitt's Shafer.

And that's going to be eggscellent for us!

Just flipped to Michigan/Air Force.

Air Force has a running back named Timothy McVey. Obviously it's different spelling than McVeigh, but I really hope he was born before the OKC bombing (22.5 years ago) or else his parents are nut jobs for naming him Timothy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom