Pitt opens -11 over Cuse | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt opens -11 over Cuse

regardless of the result saturday if pitt wins the next week they are in new years six as acc auto bid
is there a pecking order for NY6? I mean would a loss to SYR and a win next week have some effect? Would a loss to SYR just be an embarrassment if they win the ACC championship and not affect their Jan. 1 destination? Your reply has got me to rethink.

is there a pecking order for NY6? I mean would a loss to SYR and a win next week have some effect? Would a loss to SYR just be an embarrassment if they win the ACC championship and not affect their Jan. 1 destination? Your reply has got me to rethink.

The ACC gets an auto bid into the NY6 regardless of the ACC champions record. Same with the other P5 conferences.

The ACC gets an auto bid into the NY6 regardless of the ACC champions record. Same with the other P5 conferences.
and usually its the orange bowl but this year thats a playoff site

Line looks low, but I wouldn't lay the points myself. Just has a feeling of one of those games we keep close. Especially at home.

Putting $100k on pitt to cover. Its not gambling if it's guaranteed.

I think you're going to lose.

Personally, I'd put the $100k on Florida State.

I think you're going to lose.

Personally, I'd put the $100k on Florida State.
anytime something screams a sure thing...i generally do the opposite. in this case, i wont touch this game.

I hate to say this and wish like he-double toothpics I am WRONG.
I watched Pitt vs UVa...Pitt's offense/the QB was very good.
Spread the ball around through the air...quick running back.
It's L'ville all over again...31-3 Pitt ...at the half

Not a chance. They are playing for a NY6 bowl. They have every incentive to blow out SYR and look dominant.

This game means nothing to them besides stats for post season awards. They've already clinched the Coastal and will get the NY6 bowl by winning the ACC title game on 12/4. Pitt isn't getting a wild card NY6 invite if they beat SU and lost the ACC title game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom