Pitt opens -11 over Cuse | Syracusefan.com

Pitt opens -11 over Cuse

I honestly thought it be more like 17 or so

He got banged up a tad but he should be 100% for the game
Dino better hope
Kane Lono and Ku show up or we are in trouble

Yeah. Nar-doucheÿ will try and get them pumped but I gotta imagine there could be a slight psychological letdown with having already clinched a spot in the title game.
Especially when the Pitt players start watching the tape of the L'ville and NCST games. It's hard to find words to describe just how pathetic those performances were on both sides of the ball. I think it's reasonable to assume there will be a letdown. Seems like that is reflected in the opening line.

Especially when the Pitt players start watching the tape of the L'ville and NCST games. It's hard to find words to describe just how pathetic those performances were on both sides of the ball. I think it's reasonable to assume there will be a letdown. Seems like that is reflected in the opening line.
So our best chance at winning is if Pickett pulls a groin muscle laughing at the game tape and is out for the game? Sounds right

So our best chance at winning is if Pickett pulls a groin muscle laughing at the game tape
that's a bold move cotton

C2gRU-QVEAE_eC5.jpg

Not a chance. They are playing for a NY6 bowl. They have every incentive to blow out SYR and look dominant.
I’ve got great news for you. We don’t get blown out at home. Gonna be a fun game

I’ve got great news for you. We don’t get blown out at home. Gonna be a fun game
I hope you are right and we find a way to get the upset. All I am saying is that Pitt will be motivated and not complacent. They have a lot to play for on Saturday. Both teams have a lot to play for on Saturday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom