Pitt opens -23 over Syracuse | Syracusefan.com

Pitt opens -23 over Syracuse

Steve-Carrell-Angry-No.gif

Seriously--is anybody surprised? Zenith vs nadir.
(And please don't read my comment as a cheap shot at the team or the staff--just the reality at this moment in time.)

We'll need to score more points than Pitt to have a chance in this game......

The Officer with a 23-0 lead to start the game on the road? I smell value!!

*i don't think I believe a single thing I just wrote.

If it was Dungey it would likely be 7 points less. We have no chance with our D and the officer as the QB

Pitt is arguably the best team in the ACC at the moment. Will be like climbing
Olympus Mons...

Pitt is arguably the best team in the ACC at the moment. Will be like climbing
Olympus Mons...

there not better than clemson, there just fortunate to be playing in the easy side of the conference. Am i saying we are going to win? probably not unless dungey is playing, we should be able to move it on them as everyone has , can welow them to under 30, if so we have a chance,kinda like the va tech game but were away at a neutral ish site

there not better than clemson, there just fortunate to be playing in the easy side of the conference. Am i saying we are going to win? probably not unless dungey is playing, we should be able to move it on them as everyone has , can welow them to under 30, if so we have a chance,kinda like the va tech game but were away at a neutral ish site

They held Duke to 138 yards below their season average.

I think they're hitting their stride after that Miami debacle.

I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think this is going to go well at all. Rarely does it go well for us in Pittsburgh.

They held Duke to 138 yards below their season average.

I think they're hitting their stride after that Miami debacle.

I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think this is going to go well at all. Rarely does it go well for us in Pittsburgh.
Rarely does it go for us ever.

The only thing I'm sure of is another SU injury. That seems like a weekly event.

We don't play well versus pittsburgh. Hopefully that changes.

Maybe the field conditions will be a little rough to prevent a total embarassment. Regardless, PITT by at least 21.

If we had a decent running game, I'd be more optimistic. But you combine that with a backup QB and a number of other injuries and the outlook isn't good.

Pitt 36-14

I will take the points think we keep it close.

Talk about limping in.. good lord.+23 to Pitt is crazy and I would take Pitt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom