Pitt opens -23 over Syracuse | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt opens -23 over Syracuse

I still can't believe we have only beat Pitt 1 time in the past 11 seasons. And it was by a point in 2012.

If we had a decent running game, I'd be more optimistic. But you combine that with a backup QB and a number of other injuries and the outlook isn't good.

Pitt 36-14

I really want to be wrong, I swear.

But I see about a 49-7 beatdown in our future. Pitt has a lot of bowls to impress. We're just a shell of the team we fielded earlier in the season.

I really want to be wrong, I swear.

But I see about a 49-7 beatdown in our future. Pitt has a lot of bowls to impress. We're just a shell of the team we fielded earlier in the season.
we'll get two big plays out WR. babers needs to stop developing neal. one more game, chuck and duck, hope for luck, what the ...

we'll get two big plays out WR. babers needs to stop developing neal. one more game, chuck and duck, hope for luck, what the ...

I think our best offense is to hope Pitt screws up, punts, and Estime brings it all the way back.

Or just hail mary everything.

I think our best offense is to hope Pitt screws up, punts, and Estime brings it all the way back.

Or just hail mary everything.
only half of that is ridiculous.

it's the half that every expects pitt to punt

I think we should just abandon the run completely. Play Phillips in the backfield and let Riley play the slot. then phillips can block, do the screen game, flat out beat a LB into the flats or line up with 5 wide. pitt will honor it somewhat leaving the qb draw in play or the stretch runs.

scary thing was we had no running game, FSU could get pressure and stop the run with 4, and we still should have had 3-5 Home run throws completed. I would liked to have seen what would have happened with an accurate QB in the game , so many open throws were missed.

This to me is an absurd spread. I feel like this game reminds me BC Sombrero 2004. I bet we keep this one much closer

Mahoney will make throws vs this D. With ED, we light them up. They are #127 out of #128 in pass defense vs FBS.

Hoping for a miracle with ED.

Mahoney will make throws vs this D. With ED, we light them up. They are #127 out of #128 in pass defense vs FBS.

Hoping for a miracle with ED.

I hope ED goes no where near the field this week. Sit him.

Gonna get a big dose of Conner. Conner up the middle, Conner off right tackle, Conner of left tackle, Conner toss sweep left and right, Conner pass over the middle and Conner screen pass left and right. By the end of the game we are going to be throwing up Conner and he is going to be vomiting orange.

With all due respect , I think you guys are all beat down like a rescue pup. I just sent in Cuse +24.5 for 2 Benjamins. Lets go cuse . We can contain the RB and we have a shot.

What? injuries? they have 9 months to heal! lets try and make the bogus bowl @5-7.
Yeah, because I'm sure all the kids on this team that have been busting their humps all year would think it would be bogus. :rolleyes:

f00I0I_3juiN5zygwH_600x450.jpg

Yeah, because I'm sure all the kids on this team that have been busting their humps all year would think it would be bogus. :rolleyes:

What? my post was going against a previous post stating we should rest guys and avoid injuries. please keep up and see the entire thread. i would be giddy with a 5-7 bowl .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom