Pitt's season is headed out on the garbage truck | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt's season is headed out on the garbage truck

Wake should have won this game. They missed like 20 FTs. Pitt is probably going to lose out. The only game they may win is @ GT. If we lose to Pitt...

I still can't believe we lost to them earlier this year.

and I love it!

The fact remains that we have almost no shot at beating them. We never do. I have no idea why. I don't watch our games against them anymore. Although I did watch the Tyler Ennis game live and what an amazing ride that was. But it was a fluke.

The fact remains that we have almost no shot at beating them. We never do. I have no idea why. I don't watch our games against them anymore. Although I did watch the Tyler Ennis game live and what an amazing ride that was. But it was a fluke.

they always seem to have a guy of limited athletic ability with just enough old man skill to make plays from the lane.

Wake should have won this game. They missed like 20 FTs. Pitt is probably going to lose out. The only game they may win is @ GT. If we lose to Pitt...

I still can't believe we lost to them earlier this year.
Hopkins was coaching. There seems to be a big difference in how the team plays between Boeheim and Hop being the coach this season. We will find out for sure when we do play Pitt again as they will be the first team we have gotten a rematch with.

Hopkins was coaching. There seems to be a big difference in how the team plays between Boeheim and Hop being the coach this season. We will find out for sure when we do play Pitt again as they will be the first team we have gotten a rematch with.

Being at home vs being away makes a huge difference or at least it should.

they always seem to have a guy of limited athletic ability with just enough old man skill to make plays from the lane.
Historically they just have our number. It's like both teams play different when they meet. Virginia to me has the same feel. We play competitive but they end up with the win every time.

I still remember being at the Paul Harris running under the basket play. Ugh.

There was a point not too long ago where we won 5/6 against them. Of course we lost three in a row since, but they're not the Pitt of 5 years ago.

Historically they just have our number. It's like both teams play different when they meet. Virginia to me has the same feel. We play competitive but they end up with the win every time.

Don't remind me of that game. I think we were up 8 or 9 late and that win would have gotten us into the NCAA's. First Donte did everything he could in-bounding to get Pitt within striking distance and then Paul did his foul me thing under the basket :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Don't remind me of that game. I think we were up 8 or 9 late and that win would have gotten us into the NCAA's. First Donte did everything he could in-bounding to get Pitt within striking distance and then Paul did his foul me thing under the basket :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
:vomit::vomit::vomit::bang::bang::vomit::bang::bang::bang::bang::vomit::vomit::vomit:
Nuff said...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom