Play devito the rest of the year. | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Play devito the rest of the year.

Ive actually already conceded that Dungey should keep starting at this point. But the fact that people cant get why the run run run punt drive down 3 halfway through the 4th at least raises questions blows my mind
Because it was the third quarter not the fourth like you keep saying

Can Tommy Devito play the Mike? :p

Because that's the only place he could have really helped us win these last 2 games.
We needed ONE 4th down stop in the 4th quarter of each game to secure the win, and were unable to get it.

So, regardless of what is or isn't wrong with Dungey, he's not the reason we didn't win these last 2 games.

Because it was the third quarter not the fourth like you keep saying

I stand corrected it was third. Let's just agree to disagree. I think that my questions about how that drive was managed remains, but let's just let it go. I hope Dungey does well moving forward and we allow him to be the great multi-facted QB he can be. We need to be aggressive.

Even when we were dominating in the first couple of games in the year, watching the touchdown passes, he was short on almost every single one of them. I know our receivers get a lot of flack on here, but they've had to make some moves to get some catches. Now that we're playing against better DBs our receivers, and many other receivers on other teams will not be able to do this and the QB needs to be very accurate to complete passes, I am not sure Dungy is capable of this. It's been something every year that's talked about, I get it, the kid is a competitor but we haven't been to one bowl game with his as our guy. I'm not against a change and giving the guy who will actually be here the next 3 years to get used to his receivers and line getting that much needed experience.

I stand by this. It's a good thing the receivers using their speed catching the ball in stride. Haven't seen that since Nassib.

ED has two major flaws that will keep him out of the next lvl

1 can not throw a guy open ( his biggest)

2 off target to much ( high low ext..)

I love the guy he is what we needed when we had next to nothing ( a play maker)

Cant throw the deep ball either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom