Player most likely to go AWOL in Maui | Syracusefan.com

Player most likely to go AWOL in Maui

Dajuan, because he's pissed off JB doesnt trust his defense against St Francis. So he decides to be a water taxi driver in Maui . Also offering cocktails on his boat.
I disagree. He's been working hard and has something to prove. He doesn't play timidly like our other two centers. I think he starts showing the sizable chip that JB has put on his shoulder.

When I saw the thread title, I thought it meant which player is most likely to not play at all. I thought it would sting no matter who was picked as everyone seems to have a favorite freshman.

But under the proper context: Trevor Cooney since he would be too busy getting lei'd. Confidence, established.
trevor-cooney.jpg

I am more afraid of Jerami finding a tiki doll and wearing it around his neck and then going surfing. Then determining it is bad luck and enlisting CJ and Roc to return the tiki to the caves, only to be held captive by a misguided archeologist, missing the game.

My sister once took a football to the nose right around the same time Marcia did. And we once tried that trick of hanging from a bar for a half hour to make ourselves taller. I gained an inch and a half, but returned to normal within a day.

I am more afraid of Jerami finding a tiki doll and wearing it around his neck and then going surfing. Then determining it is bad luck and enlisting CJ and Roc to return the tiki to the caves, only to be held captive by a misguided archeologist, missing the game.
I hope he sees the tarantula coming up his chest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom