Player of the Game poll...... | Syracusefan.com

Player of the Game poll......

newmexicuse

All Conference
that shows up in the links.

I voted for Roberson because he was about the only one who had nothing to do with this loss who should have played.

All of the rotation players underperformed & didn't deserve a vote.

Funny, I was saying the same thing while listening to the post-game last night. Park and Satalin stalled and really didn't seem to want to pick anyone but went with C.J. (tiebreaker goes to the senior).

I was thinking that Baye or Roberson should get the nod. Ridiculous, I know.

I will give it to Christmas for being above the others for the last game or two or three. Maybe Ennis.

I will give it to Christmas for being above the others for the last game or two or three. Maybe Ennis.
Can't give it to X - he missed what should have been a game winning bunny hook. While Ennis made a great entry pass to X on that play, he also missed a key FT & layup during crunchtime. Also, Ennis made that horrible pass that should have been a TO, but he got bailed out on a dubious call by the refs in our favor.

I was thinking about this last night. I'm usually a positive person and I can usually come up with a player of the game fairly easily.

I came up empty last night. I usually come up with one positive thing that each player did after each game. Last night, I hate to admit it was much easier to do the opposite and think of one thing that each player did that made my blood pressure rise to an unsafe level.

But I'm being too negative. Time for me to move on. Still have a great team and can't wait until Saturday to watch them again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom