Players...and it begins... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Players...and it begins...

Yeah, I forgot about how they straight up told Allen these were just rumors. They straight up lied to our most important recruit.

Maybe it's good that we are getting a change then. Integrity? Commitment? Honesty?

Jerome Smith chimed in. To sum up, "players play and coaches coach. Next year I'll be smiling and ready to play."

Jerome Smith chimed in. To sum up, "players play and coaches coach. Next year I'll be smiling and ready to play."
God, how can you not love this kid.

3 years from now people will be asking -bologna who?

this will be better for the kids and the program-

jesus-says-meme-generator-jesus-says-you-re-an-idiot-99bca8.jpg

Just as long as it's here and not in the NFL.

Jerami Wilkes just tweeted: "ol boy dipped out to the Bills ain't even shoot us a text. Damn."

Jerami Wilkes just tweeted: "ol boy dipped out to the Bills ain't even shoot us a text. Damn."

There's ways to go out and a meeting with the team is part of that or should be. I'm very great full for the 2nd half of this season as if we didn't have that win steak, we wouldn't have been playing in the bowl game. Now it's time to part ways and move on.

Syracuse will survive if the administration is serious about football. Remember, the ACC could have gone with other schools but didn't as they believe that 'Cues was committed to getting the program back. Cross roads now as many have already stated.