Players being targeted with the new coaches | Syracusefan.com

Players being targeted with the new coaches

Czar

All Conference
Corey Cooper, 3* WR from North Carolina. Offer list includes: UConn, Illinois, Louisville, Maryland, Minnesota, North Carolina, NC State, Oklahoma State, Tennessee, Vanderbilt, Miami (FL), South Carolina, Washington State, West Virginia

Mykel Traylor-Bennett, 2* WR from Ohio. Lost his schollie at Cincy. We've been in on him, currently committed to Kent State.

John O'Korn: Everybody already knows

I'm sure there are more to come. If we land Cooper, from NC, in just a month of work I think that will speak volumes of what this staff will be able to do given a full cycle.

Another name: Corey Winfield, 3-star on Rivals from St. Louis. Committed to Northern Illinois. Cuse is apparently going to visit him.

I thought the old staff was so happy with our current WR corps, we were not looking to add new ones in this class. So interesting if true.

I thought the old staff was so happy with our current WR corps, we were not looking to add new ones in this class. So interesting if true.

Well our new OC loves loves WR and I trust his judgement on our WR's 100%. If he says we need more and better then we need more and better.

Makes me wonder which WR is being looked at as a safety. You'd think at least 1.

Corey Cooper, 3* WR from North Carolina. Offer list includes: UConn, Illinois, Louisville, Maryland, Minnesota, North Carolina, NC State, Oklahoma State, Tennessee, Vanderbilt, Miami (FL), South Carolina, Washington State, West Virginia

Mykel Traylor-Bennett, 2* WR from Ohio. Lost his schollie at Cincy. We've been in on him, currently committed to Kent State.

John O'Korn: Everybody already knows

I'm sure there are more to come. If we land Cooper, from NC, in just a month of work I think that will speak volumes of what this staff will be able to do given a full cycle.

Bring in athletes and let god sort it out.

And when I say god I mean Shafer.

Well our new OC loves loves WR and I trust his judgement on our WR's 100%. If he says we need more and better then we need more and better.

We're gonna spread 'em out and kick their ass!

Another name: Corey Winfield, 3-star on Rivals from St. Louis. Committed to Northern Illinois. Cuse is apparently going to visit him.

372940.jpg

Offers from Purdue, Petrino at WKU, Miami of Ohio, Ball State

*Per ESPN

4.71 40

4.3 20 yd shuttle

38 Vertical

SPARQ Rating 99

ESPN Analyst

Updated 07/25/2012

Winfield is a productive receiver who although lacking elite take it to the house speed, can accelerate for big yardage when able to get into space. Has the size and athleticism for the wide receiver position at the major level of competition; appears to have a long, narrow frame
http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/news/_/id/155800/corey-winfield

* The senior highlight video lists a 3.5 GPA, 40 vertical, 4.40 40, 10.5 broad jump, L Cone 6.70, Pro Agility 4.09

Who are we to trust? That's why you have to check each kid in person. Looks good on the Ally Oop. He likes going to his left. Reminds me of a young Alec.

Lewis?

That's what I expected when we recruited Lewis, but after the preseason camp he had I wouldn't be surprised to see him remain at WR.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom