Players lounge ready for Christmas and recruits! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Players lounge ready for Christmas and recruits!

It actually looks a lot nicer if you see the whole space...here is one more picture,of the wall between the lounge and cafeteria.
One real nice thing about it is that the space looks spacious. Not cramped at all. The guys can stretch out and relax. OK, so, it's not the Playboy mansion. Did anyone really expect velour drapes and mirrors on the ceiling.

It's fine. It's new digs. I'm sure they'll add to it.

It looks fine.

Why don't you guys post pics of your living room and we can tell you how much it sucks too.

Here is my wall. Brownie points to anyone who recognizes this gem of a picture.
mqdefault.jpg

It looks fine.

Why don't you guys post pics of your living room and we can tell you how much it sucks too.

They probably all do suck because the wifey's are the ones doing the decorating.

It actually looks a lot nicer if you see the whole space...here is one more picture,of the wall between the lounge and cafeteria.

Love the Christmas Tree and snowflakes. But maybe they should have put in palm trees.

Based on the comments I expected it to be horrific, but after expanding the picture, it's not THAT bad. My main complaint is that it looks a little like it's in a warehouse. That, or kind of like a nice gate at an airport.

Yeah, airport gate is the first thing I thought of.

Cincinnati

ncf__e_cinlocker_gb1_600.jpg
You think this is better? I don't think anyone on our team would be using that cheesy jukebox or arcade machine from the pizza store down the street... I think ours looks much more modern.

You think this is better? I don't think anyone on our team would be using that cheesy jukebox or arcade machine from the pizza store down the street... I think ours looks much more modern.

i have no opinion if this is better or not (it's one tiny little still). could do without the drop ceiling but i do like the use of the school colors, not drab and dreary.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom