Players lounge ready for Christmas and recruits! | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Players lounge ready for Christmas and recruits!

People need to watch the video to get a clear picture. It's not just one section like it is shown in the picture, there are 3 sections like it which makes it a lot bigger each with a big screen tv and gaming system and furniture. The lounge is decorated with lots of Syracuse memorabilia.

i have no opinion if this is better or not (it's one tiny little still). could do without the drop ceiling but i do like the use of the school colors, not drab and dreary.
The inside of the Melo Center looks exactly like this. Haven't heard any complaints about that.

The inside of the Melo Center looks exactly like this. Haven't heard any complaints about that.

I've looked at a dozen football player lounges today and they are all accented with school colors and have a way more cozy warm feel to them. I don't like the way Cuse did their's...so what

by the way, funny, but the Aggies lounge not only has cheesy arcade games, they have a tube television.

7.jpg

You think this is better? I don't think anyone on our team would be using that cheesy jukebox or arcade machine from the pizza store down the street... I think ours looks much more modern.
I'd rather sit on those couches any day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom