Playing BC Wednesday will be interesting to see Chris Herren's | Syracusefan.com

Playing BC Wednesday will be interesting to see Chris Herren's

Was at the game yesterday. Made me feel old to see Herren, Jr. out there as I recall him pretty vividly from "Unguarded" and he seemed such a sweet "Daddy's boy" (mean that in the least negative way possible - it was beautiful). Saw the Herren clan in force behind the BC bench, but did not notice Chris.

Was at the game yesterday. Made me feel old to see Herren, Jr. out there as I recall him pretty vividly from "Unguarded" and he seemed such a sweet "Daddy's boy" (mean that in the least negative way possible - it was beautiful). Saw the Herren clan in force behind the BC bench, but did not notice Chris.
Chris was most definitely a sad story.

He has, however, seemed to have turned his life around. If you believe what you read, he has been sober for 10+ years and is a motivational speaker on the subject of addiction and recovery.

as i said below i think UNGUARDED is one of the better 30/30's. his kid played ok.

as i said below i think UNGUARDED is one of the better 30/30's. his kid played ok.

That play where he outjumped Oshae when OB was trying to post him up was a bit impressive. His dad was a leaper as well.

play i remember he drove under the basket and dished out front and kept on running to get back on D.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom