Please don't complain about the refs tonight | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Please don't complain about the refs tonight

2-3 Zone,
You still want to say not to complain about the refs. That was BS. 6 point swing with the two charge calls. unbelievable BS

Nah, this is up there with the Pitt game for me. Bullshit.

I have no problem with what JB did at the end of the game. I would have done a lot worse. I would have been dropping "" bombs and BS bombs.

I probably would have knocked the ref out. I thought he was cool and collective compared to what I would have done.

Worst thread of all time is correct. We did not shoot the ball well but the refs made a significant impact on the game. We COULD have won the game if the refs called the game correctly. We should never have a thread like this again!

We all understand going into Cameron Indoor that Duke will get all the 50-50 calls but I hate coming on to this board after a game and seeing 100 different threads about the refs.

If we win it will be because we played well and if we lose it will be because we played bad simple as that

You really got ahead of the crowd with this one. Congrats!

2-3zone said:
We all understand going into Cameron Indoor that Duke will get all the 50-50 calls but I hate coming on to this board after a game and seeing 100 different threads about the refs. If we win it will be because we played well and if we lose it will be because we played bad simple as that
Oh come on

I probably would have knocked the ref out. I thought he was cool and collective compared to what I would have done.
First thing you have posted today that I agree with. But that puts you on a roll. And I will go over the wall with you on this one. We will take no prisoners!

First thing you have posted today that I agree with. But that puts you on a roll. And I will go over the wall with you on this one. We will take no prisoners!

Hate to see us in a Durham bar tonight. hahaha

Just to be clear--two-three z0ne and 2-3 zone are two different posters.

Bad call based on this years new rules but the game was lost because we shot 22% from 3 and 38% overall

Ennis and Cooney 3-18 from the field

It's like 2-3 went into the future. saw this play coming. saw the boards reaction. and came back in time to plead with us.

Listen here doc brown.. i am keying your delorean. THE REF

holy shirt... make that a shirt and I'll buy it.

In general, inconsistency, indecisiveness and the desire to be "a part of the game" (see: Burr, Higgins, Stephens) are the hallmarks of a bad reffing job.

yep, that sounds about right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom