Please Help Me Out - Who Are These Players? | Syracusefan.com

Please Help Me Out - Who Are These Players?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7047
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 7047

At 1:56 of this video who is the player that says, "They're all slow."

And, at 2:00, who is the player that says, "Who you gonna put your money on?" then taps his chest?

Thanks.

At 1:56 of this video who is the player that says, "They're all slow."

And, at 2:00, who is the player that says, "Who you gonna put your money on?" then taps his chest?

Thanks.

I think, but am not sure, that the player talking at 1:56 is DB Carl Jones, who is certainly not slow.

I am sure that the cocky player who says to bet on him, and later wins a sprint contest, is Trill Williams.

I think, but am not sure, that the player talking at 1:56 is DB Carl Jones, who is certainly not slow.

I am sure that the cocky player who says to bet on him, and later wins a sprint contest, is Trill Williams.
Agree with fog now, the first guy was Cam. Should have known by his Long Island accent and quality trash talk.

Agree with fog now, the first guy was Cam. Should have known by his Long Island accent and quality trash talk.
Yeah, I'm originally from Long Island and I thought his accent sounded familiar.

I removed my answer, as I was beaten by a few moments by Crales.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom