Please help!!! | Syracusefan.com

Please help!!!

cuse62

2023 Cali Award Passing Receptions & Tackles
My family and I are in town tonight. We went to Faegans tonight, had a great time; but the food was awful. Met a lot of good people, we will be meeting a few at Cuse on the Quad tomorrow. Please help us, where do we go tomorrow to have at least a half way good place to eat. (Maybe I should say later on today) Thanks in advance.

My family and I are in town tonight. We went to Faegans tonight, had a great time; but the food was awful. Met a lot of good people, we will be meeting a few at Cuse on the Quad tomorrow. Please help us, where do we go tomorrow to have at least a half way good place to eat. (Maybe I should say later on today) Thanks in advance.
Kitty Hoynes
Pastabilities
Francesca’s
Phoebe’s
Amano
Fish Friar
Brian’s Landing
Vito’s

Keep in mind that it is Homecoming and plan accordingly for dinner. May want to try reservations.

Keep in mind that it is Homecoming and plan accordingly for dinner. May want to try reservations.
This is correct. Call as soon as you can to restaurants in the area and get a reservation. I would target places on Route 31 north of the city. It is far enough away from the city some might still have openings.

That is where the national chains rule. If you like Texas Roadhouse, Longhorn Steakhouse, Olive Garden, 5 Guys, this might be a good area to check out.

Might get lucky on Route 11. Nesticos, the Grotto, Twin Trees III, Utica Pizza and the Clam Bar. Zebbs if you like burgers.

Baldwinsville also might be far enough away to have some openings. The Angry Garlic And the Angry Smokehouse are good if you like that kind of thing.

Good luck.

Wegman's in Dewitt.

Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

This is correct. Call as soon as you can to restaurants in the area and get a reservation. I would target places on Route 31 north of the city. It is far enough away from the city some might still have openings.

That is where the national chains rule. If you like Texas Roadhouse, Longhorn Steakhouse, Olive Garden, 5 Guys, this might be a good area to check out.

Might get lucky on Route 11. Nesticos, the Grotto, Twin Trees III, Utica Pizza and the Clam Bar. Zebbs if you like burgers.

Baldwinsville also might be far enough away to have some openings. The Angry Garlic And the Angry Smokehouse are good if you like that kind of thing.

Good luck.
I think this is the first Zebbs reference I’ve seen in my 6 years on the board, very underrated restaurant in my opinion. I live right up the road in North Syracuse so I pop in there every couple weeks.

I think this is the first Zebbs reference I’ve seen in my 6 years on the board, very underrated restaurant in my opinion. I live right up the road in North Syracuse so I pop in there every couple weeks.
Not sure if the poster has kids. This is a kid friendly restaurant.

If you want fun type dinner with good music too, The York is always good option downtown…. If you want just great wings and a burger, go to Blarney Stone and watch all the games. Cash only though

Good luck.
Coppertop and Tully’s in North Syracuse as well. Craftsman and Avicollis in Fayetteville. Bit of a drive Heritage Hill in Pompey.

Thanks all. Lesson learned, I should have asked before not after. All the other games we drove to and back on game day.

Kitty Hoynes
Pastabilities
Francesca’s
Phoebe’s
Amano
Fish Friar
Brian’s Landing
Vito’s

Amano is now Abiaccio (same idea but heard the food got better)

Lemongrass
Hops spot
XO Taco

Depends where you’re staying but lots of options. Everywhere will be busy though cuse62

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom