Please place yourself in the following diagram (ACC Initiation) | Syracusefan.com

Please place yourself in the following diagram (ACC Initiation)

beej67

Walk On
We need to know where you stand. Thanks in advance.

-the ACC initiation committee

164730_10150379618245113_843850112_17012853_2126976_n.jpg

Great stuff, SU would be a great fit with BC, because we hate everything for the most part as well

Great stuff, SU would be a great fit with BC, because we hate everything for the most part as well

yeah not only do we hate everything, we complain about everything. Maybe that's why we hate everything.

yeah not only do we hate everything, we complain about everything. Maybe that's why we hate everything.

Yep, we should be above BC, do you hate all people, the answer would be yes. Then if you complain about everything even things that are good, it should send you to Syracuse

Yep, we should be above BC, do you hate all people, the answer would be yes. Then if you complain about everything even things that are good, it should send you to Syracuse
I think you've seized the job of Syracuse fanbase spokesman! So, in keeping with our image, I'm complaining about your statement. ;)

I hate these damn diagrams.
And I hate this new message board with all this content! Why do i have to read so much and not only what relates to exactly what I want to know immediately?! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom