Please tell me how we are better next year? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Please tell me how we are better next year?

So cryptic!

Our best recruit that we've had step on campus in the last 5 years (2014-2019)

Our best recruit in this class when we look back 5 years from now? (2024)

Our best recruit five years from now due to eligibility issues when he's like 23 years old?
Not meaning to be cryptic and wasn't looking for someone to pick a basic statement apart like it is some official testimony... but if it means that much to you...I just feel like he is very under the radar...is a pure scorer..and when we look at who was on the team in the last 5 years...he will be looked upon as the best overall.

"/s" is the sarcasm switch - internet thing. He was clearly joking/referring to some posters on the board who clearly have that opinion.
thank you for explaining this to people so many have missed it

I could see us being successful if we play to our strength which should be 3 point shooting next year. JG3, Buddy and Hughes on the court at the same time has a chance to lethal

If we can rebound next year we should be about the same as this year. Top 7 ACC 20 wins 8 9 10 seed. Maybe a win in the tournament.

Not meaning to be cryptic and wasn't looking for someone to pick a basic statement apart like it is some official testimony... but if it means that much to you...I just feel like he is very under the radar...is a pure scorer..and when we look at who was on the team in the last 5 years...he will be looked upon as the best overall.

I was kidding! I knew what you meant :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom