PLL and MLL are merging... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

PLL and MLL are merging...

I guess the PLL is loaded at G. Just realized that no goalies were drafted.
Ik it’s hard to take out a top goalie with some many goalies graduating every year but not even one is surprising.

But it is what it is.

Ik it’s hard to take out a top goalie with some many goalies graduating every year but not even one is surprising.

But it is what it is.
Galloway is still playing, for example, it's hard break in as a goalie--more so with the merger.

As far as I can tell, attached are the most up-to-date PLL rosters going into training camp 2021. Apologies if I’ve missed anyone or mis-positioned anyone, the rosters on the PLL website are sometimes inconsistent. Also did my best with the various lists of exempt players, but that was trickier to figure out.

Thoughts going into the season? Team strengths, weaknesses, needs, contenders? Who makes the 25-man game day rosters for each club? How does the influx of talent help, or hurt, teams? Best players still in the player pool? (not that there’s an available list to look at that I can find).

Attachments

• PLL Rosters.pdf
    88.3 KB · Views: 120

PLL: We are not going to draft Nick Mellen a multi year starter and stud defender who is now had a full recovery from his leg injury. League just has too much talent.

Also PLL: HAHAAAA let’s give this not that fast Canadian guy a long pole for the first time since high school that will be fun!

Dude better be an absolute revelation in transition or something.

Gaudet allegedly had his finger bit by Austin Staats in an altercation this weekend.

As of 5 PM, Austin Staats' PLL Player bio is blank.

Gaudet allegedly had his finger bit by Austin Staats in an altercation this weekend.

As of 5 PM, Austin Staats' PLL Player bio is blank.
1623018213593.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom