Polls: AP #22 / Coaches #21 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Polls: AP #22 / Coaches #21

Uh... I mean, Shrader has definitely improved and is putting up nice numbers, but Leach isn't a bad judge of QB talent. At all. Shrader just didn't match up with what he likes to do.
I know, just supporting our guy and throwing a dig at an SEC guy.

Uh... I mean, Shrader has definitely improved and is putting up nice numbers, but Leach isn't a bad judge of QB talent. At all. Shrader just didn't match up with what he likes to do.

His team is ranked, and just knocked off another ranked team with his qb passing for 350 and 3 td. I doubt Leach is regretting losing him. And that’s fine…it doesn’t take away from what a fine qb GS has developed into.

Yes, they should. They've beaten 4 legit teams, and if you watch them, are actually very good.
Yep. They've passed the look test every game. Purdue and UVA left us with questions. Duke had no problem dispatching UVA.

its unlikely they drop 11 spots unless they get blown out

They aren't an SEC team and I don't think they have a win that makes them deserving of being ranked with 2 losses. They escaped ECU when they should have lost, beat Uconn + FCS, Texas Tech at home is a good win.

They'll be unranked if they lose.

Their wins are better. At Houston and WVU. Iowa State is better than Louisville. Duke and UVA are the same.

They deserve to be ahead of the 1 loss teams. If we beat NC State we should not be behind any 1 loss team.
Not sure any of those teams beat Purdue. Houston, WVU and Iowa St are all worse than what they normally are

Not sure any of those teams beat Purdue. Houston, WVU and Iowa St are all worse than what they normally are
Per FPI Iowa State and WVU are ranked higher than any team we’ve played save Purdue (who is only one spot above ISU.)

Not really. I remember being ranked in 2018

Saturday Night Live 90S GIF

Per FPI Iowa State and WVU are ranked higher than any team we’ve played save Purdue (who is only one spot above ISU.)
definitely could have gone with "per the nerds at FPI" imo

Yep. I’m not sure they are what they normally are. The quality of the wins will degrade as they continue to stink. WVU might be firing their guy.

Yep. They've passed the look test every game. Purdue and UVA left us with questions. Duke had no problem dispatching UVA.
Better red zone play calling and Syracuse dispatches them as well, UVA really only had 2 good drives + the gifted non-targeting fumble

Bowls live for these types of story lines.
Do teams get to select which bowls they attend, as in if there are multiple invites? Or do they just take what’s offered? I’m still so confused as to how it all works. It’s basically algebra to me. Lol

UV played duke and SU and stats wise its the same game SU 16-0 Duke 21-7 at the half.. total yds UV 280/300 SU/Duke 350/370.

The difference was we had 4 TOs and Duke had none. We had 12 Penalties and Duke had 3. .

This week, we have a realistic chance at getting into the Top 20 just by who is playing each other:

#17 TCU vs #19 Kansas
#11 Utah vs #18 UCLA
Notre Dame also is favorite to beat #16 BYU

Get a couple of these dominoes to fall and we could be looking at the #18-#19 range going into NC State

This week, we have a realistic chance at getting into the Top 20 just by who is playing each other:

#17 TCU vs #19 Kansas
#11 Utah vs #18 UCLA
Notre Dame also is favorite to beat #16 BYU

Get a couple of these dominoes to fall and we could be looking at the #18-#19 range going into NC State
THATS A LOT OF ASSUMPTIONS CONSIDERING WERE SYRACUSE AND HAVE NOTORIOUSLY BLOWN BIG LEADS AGAINST THE BYE ONE GAME AT A TIME AS A FAN WE CANT BE THINKING TWO WEEKS AHEAD YOU IDIOT WHEN WEVE GOT BYE COMING TO TOWN AT THE END OF THIS ALL CAPS RUN ON SENTENCE

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom