Polls: AP #22 / Coaches #21 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Polls: AP #22 / Coaches #21

Do teams get to select which bowls they attend, as in if there are multiple invites? Or do they just take what’s offered? I’m still so confused as to how it all works. It’s basically algebra to me. Lol

The ACC has contracts with over 10 bowls, and they have a pecking order which one picks first. There's always some "back room" negotiation so bowls will get teams that fans will travel to.

image_handler.aspx

Good development.
I’m curious what the model based algos do. We’re far enough in that initial ranking should have decayed and that Purdue game was legit.

Lots of opportunities for us to crack the Top 20 this week.

#19 Kansas lost and will drop below us
#21 Washington is currently losing 24-17 at ASU
The loser of #11 Utah vs. #18 UCLA will likely drop below us
#9 Ole Miss losing at Vandy

#16 BYU and #20 Kansas State have very difficult games vs. Notre Dame and Iowa State, respectively.

What is Utah doing at 11? They've beaten no one and lost to Florida. Now they are down to UCLA.

YES! Give me El Paso over Yankee stadium or Fenway in December. Been there done that.
I love that we're on the same page.
Give me a Yankee Stadium sellout home crowd. If we can’t do a big game, then give me a home game.

YES! Give me El Paso over Yankee stadium or Fenway in December. Been there done that.
I love that we're on the same page.
El Paso is a fun city. Lived in Texas for 10 years and spent some time out there for work.
I am back and forth from NY to San Antonio right now. My girl is from San Anton.

I wonder if Miss St will jump in front of us with the blowout over Arkansas?
True, I don’t mind if we don’t climb but I certainly don’t want us to drop at all.

True, I don’t mind if we don’t climb but I certainly don’t want us to drop at all.
No we won’t but we could move to 20 and Miss St ends up 19th or something like that

I wonder if Miss St will jump in front of us with the blowout over Arkansas?
Maybe Cincinnati too. Not that I think they should but they played and won. On the road too, I think. I'm going with Eric15 and say we end up #19.

El Paso is a fun city. Lived in Texas for 10 years and spent some time out there for work.
I am back and forth from NY to San Antonio right now. My girl is from San Anton.
Love it. Good to hear!!

ND is going to be a handful. They are blowing the doors off a good BYU team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom