Polls (Oct 16): AP #14 / Coaches #14 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Polls (Oct 16): AP #14 / Coaches #14

B22EB9C0-872D-4D41-BDDB-A2D420362BC8.jpeg

This thread has been an absolute joy. After we beat Clemson in Death Valley we will be Top 10! We can all dream - and it MIGHT actually happen!

It's been sooooooooo long that we've waited to be decent/relevant. It MAY all evaporate Saturday. It MAY not. But it's absolutely wonderful to be Orange this week!

We beat Clemson and all of a sudden we are seriously threatening an ACC Championship game. In a lot of ways that would be bigger than any bowl.

You are an administrator of this forum. Be better.

This is where you and others like you that feel the need to make things personal in anyway, shape or form vs. simply debating/arguing the topics/discussion at hand, etc., truly unfortunate.

If my post has any "slight sense of being negative" the fact is; that's simply your thinking as you're 100% the sole owner of such property.

I liked Jake's post, other's did as well. I sincerely appreciate his post as I know how well respected he is here and I couldn't agree more with his real/honest perspective. It's as simple as that. If you want to place your "negative" label/sentiment on it vs. realism, so be it.

Edit: For what it's worth, I was in the ER in Matthews, NC from late afternoon until midnight on Saturday. It was believed appendicitis was the probability, however, to the ER doctor's surprise, the CAT scan came back negative. Sometime thereafter, I was sent home, however, advised immediately to come back in if the pain worsened as sometimes the scan is not conclusive, etc.

Yesterday, although the pain subsided, I was still not feeling great. So, yes, sometimes life gets in the way, etc. when "all you see is crickets."

Sorry about this weekend. But today your first post is……………per usual and your negativity continues after that.

Sorry about this weekend. But today your first post is……………per usual and your negativity continues after that.

"Spot on! Appreciate the wholesome validity/truth of this perspective."

This was my first post. If you choose to deem it negative, again it's your thinking. Other's liked his post as well as a comment about no need for reason here. Again, in your interpretation, if reason or realism is 'negative,' so be it. However, as I mentioned, it's unfortunate and disappointing that you, especially as an administrator, choose to make any unfavorable personal type remarks, etc. vs. debating the topic at hand.

My subsequent post to Otto in this thread (that you deemed 'per usual and your negativity continues after that') is simply an angle of debate and good spirited challenge. This angle of mine is what is "usual" in how I typically post here; from a spirited, good faith, challenging type argument/perspective. In my view, my post/reply to Otto is an example of such.

You've seemingly lasered in on me. Fortunately, you haven't chosen to banish me as you have with some others not so fortunate. In all sincerity, I am appreciative of that.

From one lifelong Orange diehard to another...peace.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom