POSITIVE VIBES ONLY THREAD | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

POSITIVE VIBES ONLY THREAD

So I got on the exercise bike for the second half to blow off a little steam. Things started to go our way. I got off the bike for a bit, and things went the other way. Now I can get a little superstitious, so I got a little concerned.

Long story short, I got back on and rode until the game was over - not only did the team secure the W, but I lost 2 1/2 pounds - clearly a win win.

So I got on the exercise bike for the second half to blow off a little steam. Things started to go our way. I got off the bike for a bit, and things went the other way. Now I can get a little superstitious, so I got a little concerned.

Long story short, I got back on and rode until the game was over - not only did the team secure the W, but I lost 2 1/2 pounds - clearly a win win.
Not all heroes wear capes.

I threw some Shrimp on my Ramon
WWE-Encyclopedia2311.jpg

I was at the UFC Apex in Vegas watching the Cuse game on my phone. As soon as I saw Guy Fieri, I knew we were getting the win. Guy likes to have Syracuse band Sophistafunk play his birthday party, so it was a sign.

We lost 10 straight ACC games on the road until last Saturday. Getting that proverbial monkey off our back could indicate that we just turned the corner, and in a big way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom