Possible 2019 class? | Syracusefan.com

Possible 2019 class?

2003champs

Walk On
Would people be ok with a class of Guerrier, Goodine and JBA? From what I've read, these are the 3 names that seem most likely to land at Cuse. I'd like to see Carrigan added to that group also. Not saying we are out in the other guys, but would you be ok with this class?

So right now we are looking at a class of the Goodine, Guerrier, Girard and JBA. We are still in play for Stew, Wahab, Carrigan and Akok. Some have alluded to a mysterious new possibility at the 5 spot? If we land the 4 mentioned above, are we happy with that class? If we get one more who do we want? Toss up between stew/akok for me with Carrigan a close 3rd and Wahab 4th.

I really think Guerrier and JBA will join Goodine in cuse. On top of that, I think we get Carrington and and maybe Girard. Hoping to land Akok too. Those 6 would be an outstanding class. But I believe we get 3 or 4 of them.

Goodine and Quincy would be a great start. But to answer your question...

No, Goodine, Guerrier and Ajak would not be enough for two reasons. 1. We need a larger class. 2. We need a better big than JBA unless Carrigan comes.

Say we just have Goodine, QG and JBA (I think we're adding more to this btw) for Fall signing period...There's another round of Spring signees, decommits, transfers, grad transfer etc.

I know this board will have a meltdown if we don't get Akok but we'll replace him

Say we just have Goodine, QG and JBA (I think we're adding more to this btw) for Fall signing period...There's another round of Spring signees, decommits, transfers, grad transfer etc.

I know this board will have a meltdown if we don't get Akok but we'll replace him
I think you're right that the board will have a melt down IF Akok chooses UConn or Providence over SU and JBA is our "elite" big. I don't think a guy like Akok gets easily replaced late in the recruiting cycle. People have posted many times about relationships being important. I would hate to see us patching holes last minute like we've had to do in years past. It's much too risky.

that would be a very good class; i would have zero complaints with that . . . but i think at the end of the day, the 2019 class will look even better than that

I think you're right that the board will have a melt down IF Akok chooses UConn or Providence over SU and JBA is our "elite" big. I don't think a guy like Akok gets easily replaced late in the recruiting cycle. People have posted many times about relationships being important. I would hate to see us patching holes last minute like we've had to do in years past. It's much too risky.
We're going to have a great class for 2019. If we somehow miss out on Akok, we're going to be a-ok

We're going to have a great class for 2019. If we somehow miss out on Akok, we're going to be a-ok

Yep. People are freaking out for zero reason when the dam is about to break open.

Meanwhile Duke just got beat out by VPI for a high 4 star guard and has zero signees sand no Capel around anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom