Possible 5th year Transfers at QB | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Possible 5th year Transfers at QB

Duke to East Carolina? Wow, what a change,

What masters course of study does East Carolina offer that Duke does not?

Decorum on a family forum prevents me from spectulating.
ECU has an excellent Medical School.

But so does Duke, so that can't be it.
Trust me I know. Almost every doctor/dentist I have down here is a grad of Wake, UNC, ECU or Duke. My response was more that ECU is a good school.

Trust me I know. Almost every doctor/dentist I have down here is a grad of Wake, UNC, ECU or Duke. My response was more that ECU is a good school.
Right, was not quarreling with quality of school. Was more interested in the major ECU has that Duke does not. I suppose I could look up but too lazy

Right, was not quarreling with quality of school. Was more interested in the major ECU has that Duke does not. I suppose I could look up but too lazy
Here is his bio from Duke. who knows from that description. Maybe education.

PERSONAL: Son of Eddie and Joy Sirk ... born September 24, 1993 ... graduated from Duke in May, 2016 with a degree in political science while minoring in education ... currently pursuing a master’s degree in liberal studies ... two-time counselor at the Manning Passing Academy in 2015-16.

ECU offers excellent course of study in oceanography (or something similar) I've been told. Who knows?