Possible Famous Alum @ the Game? | Syracusefan.com

Possible Famous Alum @ the Game?

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
Biden is at the UN today in Manhattan. Just sayin', ya never know.

Let's just get Rocket and Missile there and make it what it was always meant to be: the Ismail Bowl.

(Note: I'll always have a soft spot for Rocket because I was watching an old SU game on ESPN Classic a few years ago, when Qadry was here, and Rocket was on the sideline with the team decked out in head to toe SU gear)

Biden is at the UN today in Manhattan. Just sayin', ya never know.
Good lord I hope not.

The only thing notable about his tenure at SU Law is it's where his first unsuccessful attempt at plagiarism occurred.

I hear Wilson lost the flow and is going to be wear a dark face shield.

He's also going to look like he's been through a couple of NFL training camps.

Whatever it takes.

Whatever it takes.

huh :noidea:

Let's just get Rocket and Missile there and make it what it was always meant to be: the Ismail Bowl.

(Note: I'll always have a soft spot for Rocket because I was watching an old SU game on ESPN Classic a few years ago, when Qadry was here, and Rocket was on the sideline with the team decked out in head to toe SU gear)

If it's the game I remember, Rocket was wearing an old Colt 45s hat. Just to clarify it was for the former name of the Astros, not the malt liquor Billy Dee pushed.

Whatever it takes.

"Mama's Boy" Otis Wilson?. I hear he's one of a kind, and that the ladies all love him for his body and his mind. Now that I think about it, he transferred before graduating.

RMH44 said:
Good lord I hope not. The only thing notable about his tenure at SU Law is it's where his first unsuccessful attempt at plagiarism occurred.

Ever spoken with him at length?

Ever spoken with him at length?
I have not...but I did meet him when I lived in Delaware.

I'm not saying he isn't a good guy, in fact, he (as VP) attended my friend's wife's wake and waited in line like every one else. Never pulled rank.

My issue is that he's a national embarrassment and has been on the wrong side of history on almost every issue for more than thirty years.

RMH44 said:
My issue is that he's a national embarrassment and has been on the wrong side of history on almost every issue for more than thirty years.

Yet he's had a long successful career.

Keith Bullock said he was looking for tickets on Twitter. Needed tickets for 6, and said something to the effect of, "They ask for donations, but I can't get tickets"... I guess he was expecting SU to come through for him, which they should.

Keith Bullock said he was looking for tickets on Twitter. Needed tickets for 6, and said something to the effect of, "They ask for donations, but I can't get tickets"... I guess he was expecting SU to come through for him, which they should.

jeeze... im assuming hes donated (although i heard a long list of nfl'ers who haven't yet donated to cuse yet last night) and thats a damn shame if he can't get 6 tix.

maybe he should think of donating if he wants free tickets.

Jeez, the guy made how many millions in the NFL? And he's bitching about his school giving him 6 tickets? These arent Rose Bowl BCS Champ game tic here, there was a groupon for crying out loud. Some folks bitch just to bitch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom