Possible Portal Point Guards | Page 59 | Syracusefan.com

Possible Portal Point Guards

Why not wait until things happen and then be negative then? It's so tedious to read through posts that made up scenarios in their head to get pre-mad.

And I'll go where I please as I am a card carrying alumnus. Get out of here with that nonsense.
So place me on ignore. You have been to how many SU basketball games? My guess is less than 20. And my guess is very few following graduation. Don't fool me. Carry whatever you want, but your investment in the basketball program is 1/100th of the other regular posters on this board. Carry on.

So place me on ignore. You have been to how many SU basketball games? My guess is less than 20. And my guess is very few following graduation. Don't fool me. Carry whatever you want, but your investment in the basketball program is 1/100th of the other regular posters on this board. Carry on.
Went to every game as a student, and go to every game in the NYC metro area. Went to the final four in 2013. My investment in tuition itself is probably 100x what you've spent for SU basketball.

Good guess though! I stay away from the basketball board because of negative folks like you.

I want great practices where players battle for playing time. I want to hear again that the battles in practice were tougher than most of the games, like we hear in podcasts from our veterans. If we don’t improve our depth including different types of matchups to teach players how to battle against varieties of offenses, defenses then players will struggle in games against it. We will play teams with height, length, speed, smaller crafty players, players who can exert pressure, players who can bully with strength, weight etc so having a diverse set of players with differing strengths, weaknesses to test one another, learn, improve and to compete hard against their teammates, will only improve the team and each player. It appears that Red has a plan which improves our depth, our competitiveness and our options to battle differing matchups. We want kids who want to compete and absolutely hate their team to lose. It’s a process.

Smokin' that SUFan44 pack ;)

61j0eh.jpg

Did he finally figure it out?