Possible Portal Point Guards | Page 76 | Syracusefan.com

Possible Portal Point Guards

More psychologists on staff than coaches.
Oh My God No GIF by Paramount+

Can't remember who it was, but Bill Simmons back in the day said an NBA GM told him that you can only have one knucklehead max on a basketball roster, you can't have 2 or more.

Reason being, knuckleheads make friends with each other immediately, and then as a combo they exert social pressure on the locker room and turn other guys into knuckleheads.

I think about this a lot.

Can't remember who it was, but Bill Simmons back in the day said an NBA GM told him that you can only have one knucklehead max on a basketball roster, you can't have 2 or more.

Reason being, knuckleheads make friends with each other immediately, and then as a combo they exert social pressure on the locker room and turn other guys into knuckleheads.

Speaks to last years challenges for certain if that rule applies in college

Yeah, that makes a ton of sense and probably why we had so many issues last year. Red was outnumbered. Hell, the non-knuckleheads were outnumbered.

I know a well known basketball coach who bypassed big name players wanting to limit the known knuckleheads on his team when recruiting too.

That's one of the reasons why we stopped at two kids.