Possible Portal Point Guards | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Possible Portal Point Guards

He got Mono during the season and sat out a month. Tough for a freshman to go through that and it effected his efficiency. Before he was out he was shooting 48% from the field vs when he returned 36%.
I'll take your word for it; I'm definitely not up on Ivy League basketball lol. I did watch his game against Boston College earlier today and thought he looked promising. He was also on fire at that point in the season too. I think it was game #4 or 5 on the year and he was averaging like 21 points per game at that point.

Mack was so good at Harvard he got substantial draft buzz, reasoning will tell you he's not coming to sit nor come off the bench
Ah, ok, that makes some sense that he'd portal. I was wondering why in the NIL world a Harvard guy would want to move.

IMG_4947.gif

Small will probably end up whenever Boynton lands as an assistant. Or he is from South Bend so maybe a Midwest school?

With now the rumors GMAC going to get a HC job this package deal would be at the top of my list.

That's it???

Would have guessed that the going rate is much higher for an ELITE lead guard.
i think the term elite wasn’t used greatly in the tweet, i think $200k-$400k is probably used for an above average p5 starting guard. The elite elite players probably cost more.

Could be of interest, St Joe's starting PG is out tonight in their NIT matchup vs Hall. Reynolds will likely be running the point. Interested to see how he fares.

It’s too bad I have a business dinner tonight.

It’s too bad I have a business dinner tonight.
They have another guard running the point to start the game. Reynolds still playing off the ball.

Last edited: