Possible Portal Point Guards | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

Possible Portal Point Guards

SU may not be out of the Mack sweepstakes just yet. Source legitimacy a fair question, though worth noting he was early on Eddie Lampkin.

If the past 24 hours have taught us anything, things can change quick in college basketball.
I wanna believe you Tommy! You could go down as a legend if you nail this and Lampkin.

SU may not be out of the Mack sweepstakes just yet. Source legitimacy a fair question, though worth noting he was early on Eddie Lampkin.

If the past 24 hours have taught us anything, things can change quick in college basketball.
Let's goooo! Would be great to land this kid. Maybe Donnie's getting through to him and he's realizing Gtown is booty cheeks

There has been wisps of smoke the last week but info here counteracting that. The "tides have turned" would make sense then.

I will say similar to many of the other guys we're going after, his TS% against decent competition is alarmingly low, but I think he passes the eye test much better than the others (excluding Reynolds who still isn't portaling yet) and I think one of the other posters here said he was suffering from mono or something during the season which could explain that away.

I will say similar to many of the other guys we're going after, his TS% against decent competition is alarmingly low, but I think he passes the eye test much better than the others (excluding Reynolds who still isn't portaling yet) and I think one of the other posters here said he was suffering from mono or something during the season which could explain that away.

I am hoping, because I am wildly biased in Cuse's favor, that he will 1) make a decent leap from freshman to sophomore year in overall growth/ability, 2) will get better looks just from playing with better teammates and 3) that there are enough efficiency indicators elsewhere that make it seem like he knows the way to being efficient even if they aren't all coming to fruition just quite yet.

Now, maybe I'm wrong and he's not that guy, but unlike some other prospects, I think his upside is there to be the guy we want/need.

He also did have mono around end of December.

Harvard guard Malik Mack, the nation's top freshman scorer, is out indefinitely with mononucleosis, the school announced Thursday.

Mack, a 6-foot-1 guard from Oxon Hill, Maryland, was averaging 20.1 points through the first 10 games of the season, leading all freshmen nationally and leading all players in the Ivy League. He was also producing 4.0 rebounds and 4.4 assists per game and shooting 47.2% from 3-point range.