Possible Portal Point Guards | Page 58 | Syracusefan.com

Possible Portal Point Guards

If only he wasn’t the one kid in the country who was still loyal….
I think he received enough reasons to be loyal...

And I think those reasons are probably close to what SU was willing to offer...

Which is why I'm very concerned about where we are at with NIL and how we are utilizing our funds.

I really hope this guy isn't the starter.

He’s played well against high level competition while at Hofstra. He’s more in the mold of a Kihei Clark at UVA. He does a lot of things on the court on both ends. That said he will have times where we need a guy like Chance running things because of matchup issues.

He’s played well against high level competition while at Hofstra. He’s more in the mold of a Kihei Clark at UVA. He does a lot of things on the court on both ends. That said he will have times where we need a guy like Chance running things because of matchup issues.
Really concerned about shooting again. I know everyone says JJ rebounded after the slow start which is true, but he also shot 31% from 3 in February and March. He had about a month stretch he was hot and that was it. Don't think defense will be a strength either. I really like Red, but am concerned these pieces don't fit together at all.

Really concerned about shooting again. I know everyone says JJ rebounded after the slow start which is true, but he also shot 31% from 3 in February and March. He had about a month stretch he was hot and that was it. Don't think defense will be a strength either. I really like Red, but am concerned these pieces don't fit together at all.

I think the counter is this-

True PG and true big now along with a pick and pop and pick and roll 4. Offense can play inside out more but we have drivers.

Shooting will be the biggest question mark.
On ball defense improves for certain here. Shooting maybe mildly improves but to be determined. JJ having a true point may help him too.

I think you have unknowns on the scoring front here to the tune of the unknowns on the passing and PG role front with Leffew.

I want to see how we fill out the roster and really want to know more on Chance

Your next post says "I'm going to be negative until I'm either proven right and have to back track, or I'm right and can say I told you so".

It's the negativity like that which makes this board so hard to read at times.
Exactly. And it's mismanagement of a program for 10 years that creates the negativity.

Go back to football board, please and thank you.

Exactly. And it's mismanagement of a program for 10 years that creates the negativity.

Go back to football board, please and thank you.
Why not wait until things happen and then be negative then? It's so tedious to read through posts that made up scenarios in their head to get pre-mad.

And I'll go where I please as I am a card carrying alumnus. Get out of here with that nonsense.