Post Game Thread - Let’s do it | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Post Game Thread - Let’s do it

99/100 coaches will call that punt. The mistake was taking Tucker out on third down. Even if he doesn’t get the ball defense has to focus on him.
Did Tucker take himself out? Mistake may have been not calling a TO to give him a breather.

Wow... Wills is a better athlete than Shrader and as good a passer as Devito, Put him on our squad and we are easily top 25. I think the kid is too flawed as a passer and not a good enough athlete to make it as a QB in the NFL, but he's miles better than anything we have had since McNabb.
Yeah. If we had any semblance of a passing game… with Tucker and this defense? 7 wins would be the floor.

I know we’ve been in the cellar for a few years but that ACCN crew has little to no respect for our program.

They said nice things about Tucker (deservedly so) but they consistently crack on us.

I can tolerate it when we’re playing a heavily favored conference mate but against a non-conference opponent?!

Phuq outta here with that mess
They literally started cracking up laughing while saying look at that crowd, you work for the acc network your job is to do nothing more then hype up acc teams . As far as crowds concerned if you win they will
Come

I can’t even begin to describe how excited I am for the Florida State game.
Welp looks like I’ll now be watching the game in my tree stand laygooo

Everyone forgets that Dungey was OK arm wise. Let Garrett settle and let the coaching staff trust and I think we get the same production (arm wise).
Dungey for all we say about his average arm still threw for about 250 yards a game and ran for 50 or more. I dont know if Shredder can match either of those

I think we’re competing for the ACC title with him.

Maddening that we play in a Dome and we’ve only had two good QBs in the 2000s.
it is sad we have a dome and rushing seems to be the only thing we are good at

Liberty owned us in second half because we have one play and one player on offense. He might be a Superman but he human. And everyone knew he was going to get the ball. We do not have Qb. We have a big bearded transfer that knows how to hand off ball..period. Our coac sb in the stands watching the game. We have No offenseexcept for tucker.

thank god our D is superior.
Ridiculous take. Ridiculous

I had a good game.
I ran for X yards and 1 TD.
The O Line opened great holes for me to get to the second level.
3-1, on to FSU.
ST has all the personality of Jack Webb.
I love Jack Webb.
1632549272385.png

Generally you take 3 of 4 (strength, speed, vision, cutting ability) in a running back. Tucker has all 4 qualities.
He sees the seams and knows how to get through them. About as good at that as any running back that we've had in a long time.

Commentators repeatedly talked about how loud it was though.
The one who interviewed their coach at the half said he asked if Syracuse was piping in noise.

He’s a slightly more athletic and composed Tommy with a cool spin move that does nothing!!! He ain’t nobody!!!!!
One of his spins on 3rd down he was rolling left w nobody around. Like he hit the 'b' button by accident.

For anyone wanting to watch a full game replay...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom