Postgame Thoughts… Louisville | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts… Louisville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will do the projections Monday but I think we will be 7th next week.
We can climb to top 4 if we shoot this well.
I was actually just thinking the other day “I hope Alsacs or Marsh bust out the ACC projections soon.”

I was actually just thinking the other day “I hope Alsacs or Marsh bust out the ACC projections soon.”
I have done tbem the last 2 weeks.
We had been 10th but these impressive wins will mpve us up.

I only fill in for Marsh if he ever came back fulltime its his baby.

I’m a realist. I know we will still have to likely win the ACCT to get an NCAA bid, but I feel like there is a huge difference between having to win 4 games vs. 5 games. It’s nice that we probably won’t have to play on Tuesday.
As someone who would like to go to a game or two in Brooklyn, it would be nice to not need to miss work on Tuesday.

I feel like this the best we have looked all year crazier things have happened but if we win 8 out of our last 9 we have a good chance to make tournament.

WHY DOES BOEHEIM HATE DONNA SO MUCH?!!!

I will never understand after a great win why Boeheim is the most miserable SOB on the entire planet to Donna. She loves this team and is always fair. He’s such an enigma
What happened

I’m really starting to believe that that ship has sailed. Buddies comments and JB’s comments from last talk show have me believing that there will not be a run back.

And that’s too bad. I would take Buddy back in a heartbeat.

And that’s too bad. I would take Buddy back in a heartbeat.

Nah, he’s had his 4 years.

Also - I wouldn’t want him getting a bunch of ‘counting stats’ SU records that came simply due to him getting a 5th full year of All The Minutes and shots.

Will be nice to see JB hafta play other guys who aren’t his offspring.

What happened
“Hey Jim, Joe has been pretty good for a few games now…..”

(Interrupting). PRETTY GOOD? Screw you donna you moron. He’s been very good. People like you…I can’t even anymore”

Donna: uhhh…..

Also - I wouldn’t want him getting a bunch of ‘counting stats’ SU records that came simply due to him getting a 5th full year of All The Minutes and shots.

I could care less about his stats and any records. I’m looking at it just from him making next years team better which no doubt he would. Greatly.

I also think he deserves to make a lot of money playing basketball somewhere. He has worked ridiculously hard.

“Hey Jim, Joe has been pretty good for a few games now…..”

(Interrupting). PRETTY GOOD? Screw you donna you moron. He’s been very good. People like you…I can’t even anymore”

Donna: uhhh…..

That was the exact quote??? Good god

I don’t care if both teams weren't vintage SYR-LOU, anytime we do a beatdown on a LOU team is extremely enjoyable..I loved it when Dungey and company lambasted red-faced Petrino in the Dome in Petrino's last year.

Last edited:
Joe Girard can play SG next year.

We will be fine at SG.
No Buddy means we can play a PG and SG in the backcourt.
I think you will see Joe starting at point with Taylor at the 2. He’ll slide over when Q subs in.

Joe is not going to get 1/3 of the good looks he gets this year without Buddy and Cole helping to spread defenders. Next year sets up horribly for Joe’s 3 pt percentage.

You would push out a (nearly) 20-a-night-guy because he’s JBs kid? He’s a good player who makes the team better… not sure why you’d push him away. He might not want to come back, but you shouldn’t show him the door.

I think you will see Joe starting at point with Taylor at the 2. He’ll slide over when Q subs in.

Joe is not going to get 1/3 of the good looks he gets this year without Buddy and Cole helping to spread defenders. Next year sets up horribly for Joe’s 3 pt percentage.
I think Torrence starts with Joe at the 2

Mintz is a guy we have a legit chance at.
He would start at PG and slide Joe over to SG.

I hope Taylor can play next year but a lot of people on recruiting board say he could RS next year because he lost last season to Covid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom