Postgame Thoughts… ND | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts… ND

I might eat some crow here, I keep blaming the forwards for over rotating on defense, but maybe JB is coaching them to do so because Joe is slow on his rotation back from covering the man in the middle

He was at the end of the bench. He couldn’t even fake being excited at the end. I watched him the whole last 3 minutes. I know he’s gutted but you woulda thought he’d at least fake being a good teammate there. Unfortunate

Damn... I know it's part of sports that some guys just don't have it but uggh

PRESS MORE PLEASE AND PLAY TAYLOR MORE EITHER AT THE 2 or the 3.
Taylor at the 2 needs to be in play more.
frankly, the 4 frosh lineup showed me more on D and O than the obvious Symir limitations. No knock on Sy, but he can’t really play with Mintz.

Bell and Taylor shooting with Brown and Jesse and Mintz picking people apart. Sign me up

He was at the end of the bench. He couldn’t even fake being excited at the end. I watched him the whole last 3 minutes. I know he’s gutted but you woulda thought he’d at least fake being a good teammate there. Unfortunate
Tells me all I need to know. He’s selfish and doesn’t understand basketball.

So just rewatched the final sequence and didn't see Benny on the bench for the end...
Someone Beat GIF

It’s Brown’s world. We’re just living in it.

Wow, what a team effort - how do you pick a player of the game in this one ?

Bell shot great and was the high scorer.

Brown was awesomely effective on both ends.

Judah ran the O , has an 8 to 1 assist to TO ratio and was huge at crunch time.

But, maybe, a slight edge to Jesse with a big double double in points and boards and another double four in assists and blocks !!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom