Postgame Thoughts... Louisville | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts... Louisville

I have never been so depressed after a Syracuse victory. 3 players scored 55 of the 70 points. 3 points off the bench with 1 shot made, 2 rebounds. And now the tough part of the schedule starts.

This felt like watching SU vs Buffalo in football circa 2007 in the Greg Robinson era, two bad teams that did everything they could not to win.

I don't know if Joe fouled by accident or JB wanted to foul to put Lville on the line but 8 something seconds is way to early with this teams ball handling and rebounding issues to try and play like that. Secondly I know he slipped but Mintz had Jessie wide open, if he simply passes to him the games likely over. Lastly thank god El Ellis thinks he's Allen Iverson because he had two guys to pass to but simply lost the ball but Benny of course couldn't corral it and the clock mercifully ran out. I felt like I was watching Utica College versus Mercyhurst out there.

Last edited:
That was the worst basketball game by two teams I’ve ever seen played at the college level. At no point did we look like we even practice.

We we’re playing the worst power conference team of the past 10 years and they got every single loose ball and we continuously handed them the basketball.

I have zero idea what Judah was doing today. He was completely out of control.

Edwards has not played well offensively now two games in a row.

Girard is having to do way too much and nobody else did anything of much consequence.

Duke and UNC fans would be in hysterics if they watched this game. And keep repeating , what did we need these guys for in the ACC?

Ville was a good team today with an AMAZING crowd, we played good D.
If Judah has to pull up we don't get good momentum to the rim. Copeland could of maybe helped us get some easier ones today (won't say better looks inside) with Ben. Everyone played well except the free throws.
Overall a good team effort. A good win. Thanks, Orange that was fun.

Is there any resume bonus for winning but not covering the spread?? cuz if so, great job!

That game has me much more worried than I've been all year.

It's a win. Move on. Burn the tape.
Worried about what? Making the CBI?

Ville was a good team today with an AMAZING crowd, we played good D.
If Judah has to pull up we don't get good momentum to the rim. Copeland could of maybe helped us get some easier ones today (won't say better looks inside) with Ben. Everyone played well except the free throws.
Overall a good team effort. A good win. Thanks, Orange that was fun.

I have seen a track race with one guy crossing the finish line with a rupturing diarrhea, this is more bizarre than that.

and what kind of channel is ESPNews? I didn't even know it existed. Took me 5 minutes to find it.

Mintz out of control. What was he doing? Learn score and time and how to close out a game young fella.
Fell down. He was avoiding the foul and running clock.

That game has me much more worried than I've been all year.

It's a win. Move on. Burn the tape.
Yup. This game had GTown last year written all over it. Just glad we won.