Postgame Thoughts... NC State (game 2) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts... NC State (game 2)

Yes.

I think those 3 are collectively better than the 3 who play the 1-3 spots ahead of them. None of the 6 are bad. Its a good group and the coach needs to use all his good players.

We're fortunate we won without stress even though Q fouled out. Playing more guys makes that way less likely to happen, plus every guy's skill set can complement each other in different ways.

Q is really the only guy who should be getting the 30+ minutes/game, and even he has struggled at times recently.

both halves we had chances to maintain the lead.. first half we gave it back.. 2nd half we went turnover and then missed the front end of 1n1s but NC st didnt make the shots to make it scary..

Happy for the win! Good radio broadcast on waer including a nice halftime segment on Sidat-Singh for Black History Month. Looking for a replay now especially to see KaDary's first half spurt and Griff's shots.

Guerrier must love when Kadary comes into the game. I only watched the 2nd half but it was the Buddy/Alan/JG show gunning jumpers until Kadary got in and then Guerrier got going. Richmond actually looks for him.
I'm not trying to start something, but Buddy waves off Guerrier a lot.

We just need a center then the 3 guard and 3 forwards can play.. Sidibe if he could play 10-15 min changes the dynamics of the team..

We just need a center then the 3 guard and 3 forwards can play.. Sidibe if he could play 10-15 min changes the dynamics of the team..

If it's Sidibe we saw at the end of the last year definitely

Guerrier must love when Kadary comes into the game. I only watched the 2nd half but it was the Buddy/Alan/JG show gunning jumpers until Kadary got in and then Guerrier got going. Richmond actually looks for him.
Agree with this. Noticed it immediately. Kadary is just better at making good entry passes and he’s more confident in putting the ball in the right spot.