Postgame Thoughts... UNC (game 2) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts... UNC (game 2)

Don’t get me wrong I am absolutely thrilled that we beat UNC.
But I cannot believe how poorly we played to almost blow that game. Between Marek throwing the ball to nowhere, AG having the ball stolen because he is continuously surprised that people play defense at the end of games, Braswell getting trapped and throwing crosscourt while JB refused to call time out, a Syracuse alum announcer jinxing us at the line and then JG almost air balling a free throw, I think we all need defibrillators.
But at the end of the day we beat UNC which is nice.
I’m headed to the liquor cabinet.
Those turnovers by AG and Bras were set up by joe giving up the ball and putting those guys in horrible positions

was 100 percent wrong. I wanted him out, he looked shot the whole first outside of some 3s. He fought his head off the second half
Wondered if maybe whatever the knee problem is, it somehow loosened up/improved with PT.
Q really did a great job somehow overcoming that knee.

Is it even reasonable to think Q could tough it out Wednesday?

I think we are down Q and Kadray. So we will see a lineup of Edward’s, Marek, AG, Buddy, and Joe. Braswell will come in as the 6th, and Bok will come in for Jessie. Expect Buddy and Joe to play 36-40 minutes.

Is Kadary MCW? Amazing on defense, good ball handler and passer, not so good at shooting or converting drives.
Maybe not but on this team he is badly needed.

I think we are down Q and Kadray. So we will see a lineup of Edward’s, Marek, AG, Buddy, and Joe. Braswell will come in as the 6th, and Bok will come in for Jessie. Expect Buddy and Joe to play 36-40 minutes.
I hate to think you are right. Q showed a lot of guts tonight.

funny what happens when you become a tall defensive-minded team.
We were stuck to playing 3 on 3 offense in the second half hoping eddy could get a play inside as the 4th.

Good win tonight. Buddy was great and has been for about the last 6 games. The team is so much better with Buddy and Richmond up top and Richmond just does so many things for this team. Steals, dishes, gets in the lane and rebounds like a forward. He makes some mistakes but he is a freshman and I'd roll with him for 30 minutes a game. Edwards was rebounding, blocking shots, making steals and even getting some buckets. The kid needs to play. I'm so tired of hearing these guys are not ready. You need game action to improve...practice can't do it all. Richmond, Edwards and Braswell all have improved this year. Except for taking the air out of the ball at the end that got the team out of it's rhythm, I thought JB actually coached a good game tonight. Props to Richmond and QG for playing hurt and balling tonight!!

you did see buddy's scoop fade dive and one ?

And yet I'm told the kid has no handle and can't drive.

I'm told if he isn't making three's, he does nothing for the team.

Took long enough, but Kadary now surpassing Joe in minutes on the trend line.

Attachments

• Kadary v Joe.png
    Kadary v Joe.png
    143.9 KB · Views: 102

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online