Potential 2022 Roster | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Potential 2022 Roster

Would be a promising development if he came back. Still has a heck of an injury to work through.
This could be huge! We are in desperate need for some proven middie depth. He could easily have made a full or 90% recovery with the full year of rehab. He was a serious middie in 2019.

This could be huge! We are in desperate need for some proven middie depth. He could easily have made a full or 90% recovery with the full year of rehab. He was a serious middie in 2019.

Have heard injury will likely be a concern all the way up to Jan/Feb. It does appear that he has decided against a transfer.

When are the players back on campus?

First day of classes is Monday August 30th. I'm guessing they start practice sometime around then.

First day of classes is Monday August 30th. I'm guessing they start practice sometime around then.
Any chance the new regime posts an updated roster and game schedule earlier than in the past?

When does the team usually make the roster public?

Xtreme is nice enough to post the roster they hand out at the inter squad fall scrimmage (scheduled for next week). As for the website they usually don’t update it till the spring.

looks like UVA has their roster posted. I am pretty sure Gary had the 2021 women's team roster on Cuse.com last fall.

Final roster cuts in 2 weeks?

Is that when Fall Ball ends? What are the chances they make significant cuts (I.E not just walkons who don’t make the team)? I think Hopkins cut a number of players a few weeks ago.

Gait says he wants a smaller roster. I don’t remember Desko cutting many returning players over the years, but hard to tell who is cut and who just doesn’t return on their own volition.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom