27​
Abigail LagosGr.
43​
Sierra CockerilleMGr.UMBC asst coach
TRANSFERRING
4​
Jordan DeblasioDSo.Clemson

Last edited:
I've done this for Football and MLAX for years, this is my first crack at the Women's roster.

This is everyone who has eligibility to return for next season along with the incoming freshmen class. If I screwed something up, I'm sure someone will let me know.

If/when players announce they're "running it back" or if we hit the portal, I'll update as necessary.

IMG_3125.jpeg

You might be right.

She's allowed 30% of 17 regular season games = 5.1 games.

Rounded up to 6.

She only played 5.
That's what I calculated but I couldn't find anything to indicate if she was granted a medical redshirt or not. Now I'm wondering if postseason counts in the 30% though, which would make it clear cut?

That's what I calculated but I couldn't find anything to indicate if she was granted a medical redshirt or not. Now I'm wondering if postseason counts in the 30% though, which would make it clear cut?

Regular season games only. You can't assume every team gets a post-season.

I would expect KT will bring in some offensive firepower from the portal- no inside info, though.

I would expect KT will bring in some offensive firepower from the portal- no inside info, though.
I am not sure how much scholarship money is available with six potential fifth year players coming back and only 12 scholarships for the whole team. The gossip at my daughters practice (a couple dads have older college age girls) this morning is they are in the mix for three of the top transfers available right now. Two are offensive players and one defender. LoPinto is likely BC, NW or Loyola.

Looks like freshman Emma Muchnick from Maryland is in the portal. She wiped the terps out of her bio on insta. She's someone I wanted Gary to get the first time around. Extremely talented, how does Cathy Reese only manage to get 7 pts out of her on the entire season? I bet Kayla could easily double/if not triple that production.

Pretty sure this was her 7th and final year.

2017: Redshirt
2018: Played 20 games
2019: Medical Hardship
2020: Covid, doesn't count.
2021: Played 16 games
2022: Played 23 games.

2023: Injured.

Looks like freshman Emma Muchnick from Maryland is in the portal. She wiped the terps out of her bio on insta. She's someone I wanted Gary to get the first time around. Extremely talented, how does Cathy Reese only manage to get 7 pts out of her on the entire season? I bet Kayla could easily double/if not triple that production.
Cathy Reese historically does not play a lot of girls. 14-15 per game despite having a roster filled with really talented players. If you do not play your freshman year, your chances are playing are slim. Players/parents are aware of that, so they their recruiting has been impacted by this in the 23 and 24 classes.

As for LoPinto, it is essentially a done deal. She is going to Loyola unless another school comes in with some serious aide.

Muchnick would be a nice pick up if that come to fruition.

Last edited:

2017: Redshirt
2018: Played 20 games
2019: Medical Hardship
2020: Covid, doesn't count.
2021: Played 16 games
2022: Played 23 games.

2023: Injured.
Is there a list of people on the roster who saw minutes this year?

This sounds like Kate might be moving on..
I might be wrong
Certainly hope not, as that would be a massive loss at the dot. If we want any chance at a natty we need to be finding ways to keep these players on board. However, I know it's not always feasible and certain players may just want to move on.

Hopefully Kayla has other options next year other than Adamson lined up. Perhaps Joely Caramelli or better yet Meghan Rode who was dominant and could win it to herself before going down with the injury. Hope we get to see her 100% healthy and shine next year, she's definitely a good one.

Jordan Deblasio transferred to Clemson... Didnt even know she was in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom