Women's Lacrosse - Potential 2024 Roster | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse Potential 2024 Roster

This sounds like Kate might be moving on..
I might be wrong
You might be right. The only thing I'm certain of is that there is a zero percent chance that Kate had a lack of attention from guys on campus, lol.

It sucks that her career ended the way it did. Kayla really thought she could set the draw control record. It'll be tough to replace a 5'10" athletic girl there. Ideally, Adamson could just focus on attack next year. I guess we'll see

Jordan Deblasio transferred to Clemson... Didnt even know she was in.
She was the backup to Simpkins. She also filled in for Chevarie after she got hurt against Stony Brook, but only for that game. It might actually be a sign that one or both are back for their covid year

She was the backup to Simpkins. She also filled in for Chevarie after she got hurt against Stony Brook, but only for that game. It might actually be a sign that one or both are back for their covid year
Would be nice to have those to come back.
We also have Kaci Benoit, the number one defender in this class coming in

What? You have been touting her for years. Heard there may also be 2-3 more coming but Emma M was the top target.
Exactly what I'm saying!!!
skull.png
face-with-tears-of-joy_1f602.png
I've been the one who has been on here for like 2 years singing her praises too lmao. I'm gonna DM you.

Certainly hope not, as that would be a massive loss at the dot. If we want any chance at a natty we need to be finding ways to keep these players on board. However, I know it's not always feasible and certain players may just want to move on.

Hopefully Kayla has other options next year other than Adamson lined up. Perhaps Joely Caramelli or better yet Meghan Rode who was dominant and could win it to herself before going down with the injury. Hope we get to see her 100% healthy and shine next year, she's definitely a good one.
I hope this is a positive sign with Kate ….. she’s coaching with Syracuse gear on

Just saw a video of Bianca training .. shes looking good.
Tried to load video but it wouldn’t load

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom