Toledo @ OSU
Central Michigan @ Kentucky
Penn State vs Alabama
ECU vs Va Tech
Cinci @ Tennessee
Ball State @ USF
Middle Tennessee vs Ga Tech
Utah @ USC

Its going to be a fun weekend to scoreboard watch. Any games I'm missing here?

Well you didn't include rutgers vs UNC but that would be quite the upset.
I will be checking out USC versus Utah on VERSUS at 7:30. Too bad Toledo/OSU is only on Big10.

I'll be scouting the Rutgers game this weekend. Cant' wait.

Well you didn't include rutgers vs UNC but that would be quite the upset.
I will be checking out USC versus Utah on VERSUS at 7:30. Too bad Toledo/OSU is only on Big10.

I thought about adding it but I just dont see it happening. I see 3 or 4 of the ones I listed actually happening. I was going to put UCF vs BC but then I saw UCF is actually 10 point favorites. Why doesn't the BE want UCF again?

I thought about adding it but I just dont see it happening. I see 3 or 4 of the ones I listed actually happening. I was going to put UCF vs BC but then I saw UCF is actually 10 point favorites. Why doesn't the BE want UCF again?
I dont want UCF at this point because i dont see the point in helping a school for consideration at the Adult 64 seat Table until SU has officially secured its seat. UCF can replace Syracuse when we go to ACC/Big 10

I dont want UCF at this point because i dont see the point in helping a school for consideration at the Adult 64 seat Table until SU has officially secured its seat. UCF can replace Syracuse when we go to ACC/Big 10

Yeah was more of a rhetorical question. Was just speaking from the competetive product on the field and UCF plays some really good football.

ECU over Va Tech would be great. I can't believe some of the announcers are already talking about them in the title game.

ECU over Va Tech would be great. I can't believe some of the announcers are already talking about them in the title game.
Thats because VaTech has the a very weak schedule...the strongest of four nonconference games is probably ECU and they avoid playing FSU in conference plus they play GaTech, VA, Duke and Wake for conference road games...so they could be a TD favorite in every game they play

FIU @ L'ville
Toledo @ OSU
Penn State vs Alabama
ECU vs Va Tech
Cinci @ Tennessee
Ball State @ USF
Utah @ USC
I would disagree with top 2 highlighted
slightly with USF game but that may be my BE bias

FIU vs Lville
If Lville's second half team from last week shows up they could be upset

But what you got here are all good possible upsets i just feel alabama is gonna bring the hurt to penn st.

I go out and say there won't be a single upset in this bunch. OSU, UK, AL, VT, UT, USF, GT and USC all win.

FIU @ L'ville
Toledo @ OSU
Penn State vs Alabama
ECU vs Va Tech
Cinci @ Tennessee
Ball State @ USF
Utah @ USC

Its going to be a fun weekend to scoreboard watch. Any games I'm missing here?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom