Pre-tournament Pep Rally Thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Pre-tournament Pep Rally Thread

df7730ef0f335a909d9a8dff5fc1a8db.jpg

I have nothing to say. All I can do is smile.

Sometimes words are very unnecessary, and can only do harm: (I'll try to add some pictures once I make it through all of yours...if I can find any that havent been already posted!!(that might be hard!)

Seriously though, what you said and what this song say says a lot about not saying anything.

The Red head on the right...NICE!

Good heavens, Jim actually commented! ...when I first read it, was I the only one who pictured it being like when Howard Stern switches from normal conversational tone and all of a sudden starts talking quietly to one of his Pron star guests? ;)

SO glad to have you back on brother! I wish I had found this thread earlier instead of the other ones which played more into my frustration!

Also a shoutout to fan favorite from olden times, edowd !!! You guys remind us(or at least me) of why this board used to be so great. I beckon unto you to return!

Tee too! Although youve kinda been posting a little, but not like old times. I can do without being tee-ed up, but all those likes were nice back in the day. lol

Dave85, good work making this thread. I feel more right about saying you were one of my favorite posters a few hours ago. This is like a pinch hit home run in a clutch situation. I'd post Kirk Gibson, probably my favorite such of all time, but I dont want to make it like Im getting off topic from the pep rally stuff!

This is how I got banned last year. You started it and I got banned!

View attachment 57921

I love you for saying the things I'm not allow to without getting ****ed! I wish there was an emoticon for a hug or a high 5! (yeah I'm drunk folks, but im not about to give thanks, or apolllllogize[rearviewmirror]. Nor do I have to want to post my "I am not gay" video again for wanting to hug a bro for a darned good thread!)

Seriously Dave, youre making me feel even more justified for ranking you high on my list tonight. I wish I could remotely buy you a beer!

Once again you probably wont know what I'm getting at with this, but that's actually better for my survival bro! Just picture me as Beavis, and Smokey as the the ****. And fire as, well use your imagination so I can be here for the tournament and for your kids to be entertained by years from now! At least unlike Beavis after it was ****ed, I can say FIRE, FIRE!!! Do you hear that ****, FIRE!!! J***s, now I have an idea how the makers of the Bible felt having to encode that nobody could read in plain greek and understand, let alone English, in order to survive purging by the rulers of the day. ****ing shame they couldnt just say what they meant though, or the world would be a much better place. Anyhow, only you can prevent forest FIRE!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom