Pre-tournament Pep Rally Thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Pre-tournament Pep Rally Thread

Indeed, they are a great team!! Speaking of teams, our team needs some intensity of that sort for a change! Fan intensity would be great too, of course!

(I like that all 3 are looking different ways, I think it adds to it. Of course I cant really see the straightest at the moment to be able to tell. I might need to tap into the emergency cabinet...for Syracuse!)

p3.jpg

Bigger version. Just a super great photo.

When I read "emergency" I thought the next word that would follow was going to be "room". Please do not over do it my friend. It's all fun and games until someone starts puking!

I didnt mean to alarm you friend! Actually puking right now is not an option, although 5 minutes ago it would have been ok. I didnt end up going out last night, nor to sleep. Beer and syracusefan.com and the related youtube vids, etc. Nothing glamorous, but I tried to do it for my fans. I dont think I can keep it up much longer though. I just dont want to go to sleep and wake up to find out I was ****ed. I know I shouldnt care but I do. Even if I reincarnated, I couldn't be the same because I'd get ****ed again if they found out who I was.

Actually I did go to the ER the last time I made a public appearance drinking, but it was for something they said they hadnt seen all year. I've had a semi colorful life you could say. My brother said I may run out of my 9 lives, or that I may be like Bruce Willis in some movie where he couldnt die or something. I kinda want to sleep now, but I'm worried I may not wake up which may be almost as bad as being ****ed. WWMD?!?

I didnt mean to alarm you friend! Actually puking right now is not an option, although 5 minutes ago it would have been ok. I didnt end up going out last night, nor to sleep. Beer and syracusefan.com and the related youtube vids, etc. Nothing glamorous, but I tried to do it for my fans. I dont think I can keep it up much longer though. I just dont want to go to sleep and wake up to find out I was ****ed. I know I shouldnt care but I do. Even if I reincarnated, I couldn't be the same because I'd get ****ed again if they found out who I was.

Actually I did go to the ER the last time I made a public appearance drinking, but it was for something they said they hadnt seen all year. I've had a semi colorful life you could say. My brother said I may run out of my 9 lives, or that I may be like Bruce Willis in some movie where he couldnt die or something. I kinda want to sleep now, but I'm worried I may not wake up which may be almost as bad as being ****ed. WWMD?!?

Drink lots of water and take tums. That's what I do.

Dude, Rage4cuse might want to consider that for his avatar. I mean that fits his screen name perfectly in my opinion. Is there a better example?(other than maybe if Rage Against the Machine was wearing Cuse gear while rocking lol)

I did use it for a while. It's worth using. Lately I've been picking a player for the season.

Drink lots of water and take tums. That's what I do.

Thanks man! I know it's common sense, but you just reminded me that I bought some gatorade on sale yesterday(made a trip to that store specifically for it) specifically for hangovers! The lack of sleep is what's crushing me. Any students on here? Can you send me an adderall? lol

Thanks man! I know it's common sense, but you just reminded me that I bought some gatorade on sale yesterday(made a trip to that store specifically for it) specifically for hangovers! The lack of sleep is what's crushing me. Any students on here? Can you send me an adderall? lol

Never go to sleep after drinking a lot without taking tums or you'll puke (at least that's what happens to me).

I had assumed they were happy, but is that the case? I mean I notice one guy in the entire picture with a grin, but I sometimes grin in disbelief at bad calls. Any idea? Anyone else want to weigh in?

It's from a Syracuse.com article. You can read the article. We won that game. That was the game we beat Duke at home but with questionable calls in our favor. I think they were happy.

Never go to sleep after drinking a lot without taking tums or you'll puke (at least that's what happens to me).

I dont normally buy pain meds(terrible for your innards), but right now I might want some of what Chris Berman was both on and describing why he took them and how to get them. If anyone hasnt seen this, it is EPIC. He's really just tellin it like it is, but most Americans aren't used to seeing the truth on tv other than in major screw ups like this:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom